How could we improve Audiense?

Allow searches by how long ago I started following them.

I want to be able to know how long ago I began following someone, so that I can unfollow them after a certain number of days. Data is available if I click on the handle, but I have to do that one by one.

23 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott ClendanielScott Clendaniel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BenBen commented  · 

I completely agree! I'm not sure if there's a more recent thread on this, but it would be so helpful so I avoid looking like I'm 'spamming' people! Hopefully a feature will be tackled to solve this in the future.

• Jason WiserJason Wiser commented  · 

If you had timeline like tweepi, you would win me over. Many things are available in the free services of tweepi, tweetspinner, socialbro, hootsuite. At this time i find myself bouncing around to utilize the respective best features of all and I get what i need to fully manage my twitter account; All except one, Timeline.

Tweepi is the only software that i pay for and it is for this reason. Timeline. I need to know when i followed someone so i give them a fair amount of time to follow me back. Then if no follow in 15 days, i then unfollow them. Give me this metric and I will give you my money!

Feedback and Knowledge Base